Sunday, October 30, 2011

A little bit of this and that!

Greetings Ladies,

This month has been blur and has passed by quickly. I truly love the Fall Season and look forward to decorating with those rich warm colors. I'm highlighting different areas in our home. We're not real fancy, but comfortable and that is a blessing to me and our family.

My family thinks I border on being a hoarder...it's hard when people you love give you items or hear you like a particular item. Then you want to display them all. I try to rotate items, but then you have the issue with storing them too.

Guess I need to work on a system...I just like my stuff! What can I say? LOL

Hope you are enjoying the colors, warmth and season of Fall!

Hugs,


Outside front entrance with mums and Mrs. Scarecrow
Pretty marigolds outside at front entrance
Front door wreath I made a couple of years ago.
Love this at the front entry door - loving the mix of colors
Breakfast nook - my kitchen and nook are decorated in Apples year around!
Pretty fall apple basket
Side view of Apple basket a dear friend gave me.

Love the contrast of colors.


This week I'll be joining these two parties:

Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday



8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely tablescape. The colors are perfect and the basket of apples is just unreal. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely blog with so many beautiful treasures. Thank you for sharing. I have joined your followers list and invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
    http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delightful all your Autumn pretties are. They capture the fun and beauty of this wonderful season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall post!Gorgeous autumn colours. Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear LaDonna,
    Your Autumn touches are so warm and cozy; love the plaids and apples. Loving your pretty teacup too. Thanks for stopping by to have tea with me and have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest LaDonna,

    Cheerful and oh so pretty with those apples, teacup and fall theme..., Lovely Fall colors!

    Hugs, Wanda Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your apple decor, LaDonna! I also enjoyed seeing your pretty silver tea service and reflecting on your thoughts on saving/giving away/collecting/hoarding things.
    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...