Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Tea Time & Tabletop Tuesday





Hi Ladies,

Our fall weather left Florida this past weekend and we all we got were buckets of rain. Lots of rain and humidity.

To help put me back in the fall mood I did a small tablescape in my foo-foo room to celebrate this special time of year!

Hope you enjoy the pictures! I recently purchased a beautiful brass/gold tea set so that is what I'm highlighting this week.






It's my pleasure to join the following blog parties this week:

Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday!

Love & Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Hello LaDonna,
    I'm so happy to have you join me for tea once again, my friend. I love your gold tea service; it's beautiful! The teacup is so pretty. I just love that shade of green. Your table looks very nice with the leaves and pumpkins. Thank you for sharing it with us today and I wish you a delightful week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear LaDonna,

    What a lovely brass/gold, and Autumn leaves and pink rose teatime vignette you have shared with us in your, 'foo foo' room.., To cute that phrase!.., Simply charming!

    I do hope you'll kindly consider also link up sometime once again with our little corner of, 'Tuesday Tea Time In Blogland', where you are always welcome dear lady!

    Hugs, Wanda Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. LaDonna, what a beautiful blog you have!! So many gorgeous table settings and vignettes! I am your newest follower via Table Top Tuesday; and I hope you will follow me, too! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! your silverware are to die for. Love your teacups too.

    Absolutely beautiful table and with all your abundancy? I am blessed to be invited.

    Have a great w/end.
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ms ladonna,
    i truely love your blog. it is such an inspirations for me. it is also wonderful to know we are sisters in christ. i have no siblings but the good Lord has led me to find wonderful christian women on these blogs and they all have blessed my sould many time...including you.
    thank you my precious new friend,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...