Friday, September 28, 2012

Pink from the past

Hi Friends,

It's Pink Saturday and I've been under the weather so I decided to highlight a few of my favorite pink things from past post.

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying this fall season.   I love seeing all the pink and white pumpkins, but I stick with the traditional orange.  So, you won't find any on this post.

One of my special teacups given to me a year ago.  I think of the holidays when looking at this.  It's so rich in color and I love the flowers inside the teacup.
This bouquet was so beautiful and I appreciated the friends that honored me with it.
Another special teacup given to me a little over a year ago.
This is a Christmas ornament that was given to me by a precious woman that made an impact in my life.  She has been gone for a long time now.  She'll always stay in my heart and never forgotten.

This is one of my favorite China patterns it's called Old Country Roses. I've always admired it and hope to have it one day!

So, there you have it!  I hope you enjoyed a few of my past pinks.

It's my pleasure to join:
Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. What lovely tea cups! I have a weakness for them and so enjoy seeing other people's. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a kind comment. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed my visit to your blog. That top tea cup is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I enjoyed my visit and seeing all your pretty things. The tea cup at the top is simply the prettiest ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better...we just had a bout of sumpin' at our house and are happy to be over it.
    LOVE all your pinks (())

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet ornament.. I too paint roses... this ornament has inspired me to paint some of my own.. Thank you for Sharing.. hugs to you... come and see me..

    ReplyDelete
  6. The burgundy teacup is stunning!

    Popped in from HSTS Pink Saturday.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LaDonna, Thanks so much for your visit. The 'pinks' you featured are so lovely. The roses are gorgeous, and my favorite! Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...