Friday, October 5, 2012

Pink Breakfast with Precious!


Every morning our puppy, Precious and I enjoy breakfast in my pink foo-foo room.  I put a pink bow on her to dress her up a bit today.

This is what I eat most every morning.  I share my turkey bacon and a bit of egg mixed in with her dog food.


I love the heel of the bread toasted with butter and orange marmalade jelly!

 
 


Pink napkin of course!



Fruit cup
Turkey bacon crisp!

Love my eggs fixed anyway but they must be well done!  I don't do runny eggs or yolks.
So that is my pink breakfast!  Now, I'm hungry again!  LOL

This week I'm joining Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.
 
 
She's always looking for seconds ~ but we have to watch her girlish figure!   :)
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. I love breakfast as well. I do not a have cute little puppy to share it with me tho. Your kind of breakfast I could go far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a hearty breakfast! Happy Pink Saturday.

    Your comment at my PINK Post is always appreciated.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I have enjoyed perusing yours. Loved your Fall tablescape. I can't imagine living in Florida - we have snow today in Colorado, and it is beautiful!!! Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...