Monday, November 3, 2008

T'was the night before the Election

Dear Lord,

I don't know what the future holds for us in this country, but nothing takes you by surprise. Your coming must be very soon. Times are becoming difficult for your people. You know my heart Lord, I ask for your mercy. You said, you'd never leave us nor forsake us. We need you now more than ever.

Desperate times call for desperate actions. We're not there yet, maybe just desperate for idols or things that we've put before you. We're not hungry and thirsty for your righteousness.

Lord forgive me. Lord forgive us.

1 comment:

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...