Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dancing on Streets of Gold

Hi Ladies,
It is with much sadness that I mention that a precious woman of God has passed on. If you've kept up with her blog (a link on my blog) you will know the journey she and her husband Milton have been on. Please be in prayer for their family.

Our dear friend will be missed.
(posted today from her husband)

Kristy Dykes
August 2, 1951 ~ July 21, 2008
My beloved is healed and is dancing on streets of gold. I will share soon about her glorious transition from my hand into the hands of her Lord and Savior. She is rejoicing with her mother, father, and dear loved ones in heaven. Funeral arrangements are incomplete. Her Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...