Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Time of Ministry

A group of 10 ladies and I attended the Inspire Conference 2008 at the Florida Mall Hotel in Orlando this past weekend. Everything--from the praise and worship to the speakers to the hotel rooms--was awesome! (Go Southeastern Singers!) The presence of the Holy Spirit was so real. Everyone who attended was touched and ministered to by God. It was good to see friends from other churches that I have had the privilege of meeting from along the way and pick up where we left off.

It seemed no one wanted to leave Friday night because the presence of the Holy Spirit was so strong we just wanted to stay and basque in His presence. It's nice to get away to these conferences because everyone is there for the same reason to receive more of God. They press in because they hunger and have a need for more of Him in their lives. I find that being in the ministry leaders tend to hide the fact that they have needs themselves and put it aside to tend to the needs of others first and foremost. This is in and of itself a good thing. It is sacrificial and ministering but we are human and we need to be ministered to also. This weekend I just let go completely. I cried my heart out and I received a spiritual refreshening in my life. Now that I am filled up and I go out there tomorrow on the platform and once again minister and give all that I have to enter the others into the presence of God. I encourage you to take advantage of seminars and conferences. They are life changing and can help you dig deeper into the things of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...