Friday, June 15, 2012

Pink Tea for Two



A cute little book - fits nicely on the table!
Hi Friends,

Hoping you had a great week! It's been really hot here and humid. It's just too hot to be outside for garden teas, etc. So, I've been enjoying my pinks in my "Foo-foo" room as I call it.

Every morning I've been having breakfast in this room. It doesn't get unbearable until later in the afternoon. I open the sliders and turn the ceiling fan on and it's quite comfortable.

So, here are pics of my pinks on a little table that I re-did a few years ago. I painted it white. It was dirty, dusty and tan. It cleaned up nicely.


A side few of my table for two.


Place mat and napkins by Waverly. Plates thrifted. Napkin ring-don't remember.


Front view. Tablecloth GW recent trip. Perfect for table.

Another view. Pink lamp and teapot!

It's my pleasure to join Beverly's at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday and
Sandi for T


Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful table setting and that lamp is gorgeous. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful and beautiful PINK post!


    HPS, a little late but catching up to visit you. Here's my PINK, hope you'd come and see. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now your blog's follower, would be so delighted if you can follow back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi LaDonna, Thanks so much for your visit to my blog. I love the book you have posted! And I hope you enjoy your time in your foo-foo room. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  5. at one point I was so mesmerized by those flowery patterns. Very nice display. Happy PS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...