Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mr. Wonderful and I

Hi Friends, In my last post I mentioned that I'd been in a funk. I was typing on my Ipad in the earlier post and found it difficult to type on a screen. It's much easier on a regular keyboard. That's how I learned to type on a typewriter...old school! LOL This year has brought some challenges, but it's all good! Our eldest daughter moved away in March and the youngest had already moved out the year before. Dealing with health issues and trying new medications has been part of the funk I guess and the "empty nest" on top of it. Decorating and doing tablescapes was away for me to share with my family, but it's me and Mr. Wonderful and two fur babies. Just wasn't feeling it...and didn't feel they would care. :) We've had a Goodwill come to town and I've been shopping to decorate the empty bedrooms that are now an office and guest rooom. I realize that's part of life...but didn't realize that it would be as difficult this time around (they both left when they went away to college). So, time has pass and life goes on... I"ll be sharing with you what I've been doing in future post. Hoping you have a great week and I'll be back soon! Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, are we kindred spirits! I love table scapes.....even more than the food! love and blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LaDonna! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm not sure people know how hard it is when the last child leaves until it happens. It took me almost two years to adjust, but I finally did. I find tablescaping to be great therapy. And, doing it for little or no money has turned out to be half the fun.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Elaine
    Creating Wonderful Spaces

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...