Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Waiting

Psalm 33:20 - 22 says, Our soul waits for the Lord, He is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name. Let your mercy, O Lord, be upon us, just as we hope in you.

Last week I shared with you about Waiting on God. A friend of mine, Dianna Hahlbohm, a photographer was inspired and created this beautiful picture for me. I wanted to share it with you. This is a beautiful picture of the Church meaning us the Bride of Christ waiting for His return.

We are waiting for the Lord. He is our help and shield and the one that we trust. I love that song

"Made Me Glad" by Hillsong. The words proclaim:

I will bless the Lord forever, I will trust Him at all times, He has delivered me from all fear.
He has set my feet upon a rock. And I will not be moved. And I'll say of the Lord.

Chorus: You are my shield, My strength, my portion, Deliverer. My shelter, strong tower,
My very present help in time of need.

Whom have I in heaven but You, There's none I desire besides You. And You have made me glad. And I'll say of the Lord.


It's important that we believe God keeps His promises, we will become stronger in our faith and more at peace. Hope will replace discouragement, and trust will overcome doubt. Each time trouble comes, focus your attention on Him to care for you!

I look forward to the day Christ comes for His bride until then we wait!

P.S. Don't forget to sign up for "Your Moment" if you haven't already! Fall Breakaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...