Saturday, July 7, 2012

Boca Grand Pink Part II

Hi Folks,

We have a friend in town and we took him to Boca Grande or also known as Gasaprilla Island yesterday to show the sights in SW Florida. This is where I showed you the pink gas pump last Pink Saturday.

So, we were having so much fun...I almost forgot I needed more pinks for Pink Saturday. This is a much later post than I planned on doing, but needless to say here it is.

Pink door I spotted! Looking all around!

Beautiful sky ...has hints of pink in the sunset. Love this palm tree. My favorite type.


Pink Bougainvillea - love this flower, but it has many thorns. I'll appreciate them from afar! :)

Don't know what this is....see it all that time around the beaches.

This is a picture of the same from a distance.

Thank you to all my newest followers! You are so appreciated for your time and comments!

I'm joining Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday! Stay cool!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'm now your newest follower :)
    Thank You for stopping by today!

    What a pretty pink door and flowers, I love those palm trees as well. Your pictures are great!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    (hugs)
    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday,. These are lovely photos! That door is terrific! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that soft pink that comes into the late afternoon sky!
    Sometimes you only get a fleeting few moments of it but it's always thrilling to me :-)
    I wonder if your mystery bush is an Oleander?
    We have them in Australia and that looks pretty similar to me.
    Happy Pink Saturday to you, LaDonna.
    Blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...