Monday, August 8, 2011

Feelin' Blue

Greetings Ladies,
I thought this week it would be fun to highlight two of my friends tablescapes.  The first one is from this year's Tea we had at my church.  Marcia  hosted and decorated her table in blues and it was so pretty.




The second tablescape is from Cindy in her home.  I guess she's got the tablescaping bug too!  I love her blue table too and the china is her mother's. 








The blue flowers were from a winery we visited in Virginia on the grounds.  The flowers were just beautiful! 



Last, but not least one of my favorite pictures from our trip to Virginia.  This view is gorgeous in the Appalacian mountains on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

I will lift up my eyes to the hills-- from where comes my help? My  help comes from the Lord!  Psalm 121:1
It's my pleasure to join this week:

Marty at A Stroll Thru Life Table Top Tuesdsay.
Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage Tea Time Tuesday.

Hope you have a blessed week!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Hello LaDonna,
    Oh, the blue is lovely! I love the second table especially as I'm always drawn to transferware in any colour. Lovely pictures and thank you for joining me for tea. I wish you a delightful week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vey pretty tablescapes. Glad you shared these, LaDonna. Enjoy your week.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your transferware is stunning, such a beautiful pattern and your tablescape is beautiful. I adore your wonderful lace tablecloth layered over the blue. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...