Monday, June 20, 2011

Foo-foo room tablescape





Greetings ladies,

Well, I'm trying this again! At least last week's first entry wasn't a total flop! Tuesday's sure do come around fast though!

Thank you to you sweet ladies that have complimented and encouraged me.

This table top I'm highlighting is in what I call my Foo-foo room. It's a screened in area we closed in, but it's not insulated well. With the summer and hot temps...here in Florida. I'm not able to use it that often except in the mornings. It's my place to go and enjoy quite times,read and meditate.

Oh, and by the way....the plates and coffee cups w/saucers were free! Yep, I'm not ashamed to say it...but my neighbor who was moving put them in her trash on garbage day and I rescued them! Can you believe it?

Hope you enjoy my pic's.

Hugs,
LaDonna

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I did enjoy your pics! :)

    have a great week!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello LaDonna,
    Your pink tea table is very pretty and feminine. I cannot believe the things that folks throw out but you got yourself a sweet set of china because of it, eh? Love the teacup and of course my eye was drawn immediately to your pink teapot! Lovely! Thank you for sharing this with Tea Time and I wish a delightful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Liz and Sandi!

    My teapot was a great find at Marshall's for around $7.00. I enjoy making tea in it.

    Appreciate your sweet comments.

    Blessings,
    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...