Wednesday, April 16, 2008

God Bless You!

Dear Ladies:

My Pastor's wife friend, Kristy Dykes who serves with her husband Milton in Jacksonville, Florida was diagnosed with brain cancer in November of last year.

Her blog is a link to this blog for Section 13. Their entry for today, Wednesday, April 16th is titled, "God Bless You" it is so precious! It shows video of Kristy and her husband sharing with us.

Their love for the Lord and each other is evident. I want to encourage you read it daily and pray for them. They are believing for God to intervene in her behalf.

They will encourage you in as they walk with the Lord in the good times as well in the bad.

Be Blessed!

LaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...