Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Winter Wonderland in Florida!

Hi Friends,

Yes, we have winter in Florida but not today.  I think the temp's were in the 80's and it was quite balmy for January.

I realize that this is a late entry, but wanted to be part of the Tuesday events!  Putting tablescapes together takes a lot of work of trial and error for me.  By the time there are completed  I'm pooped and don't even think about taking pictures.

In the early part of January I hosted a ladies meeting at my home and had the table set like this below.

Thank you for your grace and allowing me to post this!  LOL

It's my pleasure to be a part of:

Marti at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday

Sandi at Rose Chintz  Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday.


A snowflake hand towel

I love this winter scene in the woods with the snow.  This is a very small painting.

Popular candle holders right now. Can't think of the name.

I found the napkins at TJ Maxx on clearance and the ribbon at DT.  Made my own napkin rings.

I fell in love with these dessert plates with tea/punch cup.  Love the snowflake!
They were in a garage sale and didn't sell.  The owner gave them to me later.  :)

Setting with silver chargers.

Snowflake and silver ornaments from Christmas on a Silver platter  purchased at GW

Another view  - see crystal candle holder and silver S & P

The view with candlelight - lights on

View with lights off.  Ahh...

Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. Hello LaDonna,
    What a pretty table. I'm sure your ladies enjoyed it. I really liked your candle and snowflake centerpiece. Thanks for coming to tea and take care, my friend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...