Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pink Saturday



Today is Saturday and that means it's Pink today! (well actually it's Sunday right now)...

I've just about let this weekend come around again and not have anything to post. Last night I worked hard trying to have something to share. I feel like it's show and tell. We use to do it on Monday's in elementary school.

I decided to keep up my Christmas tree. It was up anyway....who am I kidding? I just love it so much and decided to decorate it for Valentine's Day with pinks. My foo foo room has a lot of pink color. I think it turned out nicely and am happy with it.

Hopefully you will too.







Today I'm joining Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...