Monday, October 4, 2010

Bring It Conference





This weekend I had the pleasure of attending "Bring It" a Pen-Florida District Women's event at the Omni Championsgate in Kississimme. It was a beautiful property with Golf course, pool,lazy river, and spa. The room was quite comfortable and tastefully decorated.

Rita Springer led worship which was just incredible! I love the songs she's written "Worth It all" and "I have to believe". Both are great songs to encourage the body of Christ that they can and will make it with the Lord's help in their time of trials.

Our Women's Director for Pen-Florida Marsha Woolley and gave a powerful word on Thursday evening!

Dr.Medina Pullings from Richmond, Virginia brought the house down on Friday evening and Saturday morning. I had never heard of her or sat under her ministry. I really appreciated her preaching. She moved powerfully in the gifts of prophecy and word of knowledge.

I also attended a workshop by Tina Blount, one of our women's ministries reps. She is a gifted speaker and writer. She really confirmed things in me God has spoken to me. Especially earlier in the week. I just pray that I am obedient in what He's asking of me.

The whole weekend was truly the best I've ever been to and involved in. Even though I was tired physically, my spirit man was refreshed. It was such a blessing to sit under these ministries.

One more note; YOU ladies of section 13 did it again! We won first place for having the most ladies attending the conference. I was surprised! but thrilled! So, thank you ladies and women's ministries leaders for a job well done!

Love & Hugs,
LaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...