Thursday, June 5, 2008

ARE YOU DRESSED?

Hi Ladies!

You never know what may come your way. That's why it's so important to read God's word and put on your armor. Lately, the Lord has dwelt with me on this. We literally need to put on his armor everyday.

Every morning I put on the helmet of salvation, the breast-plate of righteousness, the belt of truth, the shoes for the preparation of the gospel. I carry the shield of faith and lastly I carry the sword of the spirit (which is the word of God). It's important to speak this out loud so the enemy can hear this! Don't get caught without your armor on!

My husband Keith who is a pastor went to the hospital on Tuesday to visit someone in the ER from our church and ended up in the ER and hospital himself. He was experiencing chest pain and pain in his arm. His blood pressure was extremely high and this is with blood pressure medication!

Praise God he did not have a heart attack! He'll be fine with the Lord's help! I encourage you to put on God's armor daily and cover your spouses and family with the blood of Jesus. We need to be prepared for what the day brings each of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you!

Feeling like Aqua

Hi Everyone! This spring season I've noticed everywhere I go the stores are decorating with teal, aqua and pretty greens.  March mark...